To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Diliman Dreamin
- What do the photos tell about the murder of Rolando Espinosa Sr.
- Asong Itim/The Black Dog
- What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
- Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
- How would you regulate sugar?
- The Setting up of The Royal Society – Professor Michael Hunter
- On the importance of the playlist
- Decoding Duterte: D30: Digong the Firebrand
- Ferdinand Edralin Marcos: Act 3,Scene 2
Tag Archives: 2010 Presidential Elections
The Perfect 2010 Presidential Candidate for the Republic of the Philippines
Let us be honest a lot of us have made our choice already on who to vote for in the 2010 Presidential Election. OK maybe we have at least our top three choices. In a perfect world we would have … Continue reading
Posted in Opinion Tagged 2010 Presidential Elections, Life in the Philippines, President 6 Comments
The Presidential Inauguration
Watching the inauguration brings back memories. Images and promises made a long time ago – a number of them unfullfilled. Paid lip service to but largely unfulfilled. What is amazing though are things that have happened that hopefully has moved … Continue reading →