To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Ang Kuwento ng Dalawang Talumpati
- The Tale of Two Speeches
- My ASEAN2017 Journal: The launch of the ASEAN Chairmanship
- Diliman Dreamin
- What do the photos tell about the murder of Rolando Espinosa Sr.
- Asong Itim/The Black Dog
- What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
- Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
- How would you regulate sugar?
- The Setting up of The Royal Society – Professor Michael Hunter
Tag Archives: Art and Culture
Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
October 2016 is going to be an interesting a month for stories. The Spanish Film Festival is around the corner in Makati initially and in Diliman, Quezon City there will be a premiere of 2016 Gawad sa CCP Para sa … Continue reading
Posted in News and Announcements Tagged Art and Culture, Filipiniana, Play Leave a comment
Ghosts of Halo-Halo Past, Present and Future
Summer in the Philippines is characterized by the unrelenting presence of the Sun. The Sun floods the land with yellow warm light. It is time for one of three of the most cherished ice concoctions of Filipinos the Halo-Halo, the … Continue reading
Posted in Stories Tagged Aling Celing, Art and Culture, Digman, Food, Halo-Halo, Nasugbu, Razon's Leave a comment
Seven Comic Book Stories I Would Recommend
If you were to pick up seven comic book stories what would they be? First of all I think coming up with a list like this reveals more about the writer than the title themselves. It shows one s age … Continue reading →