To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Diliman Dreamin
- What do the photos tell about the murder of Rolando Espinosa Sr.
- Asong Itim/The Black Dog
- What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
- Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
- How would you regulate sugar?
- The Setting up of The Royal Society – Professor Michael Hunter
- On the importance of the playlist
- Decoding Duterte: D30: Digong the Firebrand
- Ferdinand Edralin Marcos: Act 3,Scene 2
Tag Archives: Colin Firth
A Single Man: The Book and the Movie
It is hard not to be interested in both the Christopher Isherwood’s A SINGLE MAN and the film adaptation. As circumstances would have it I first encountered the film. Being the first film by Tom Ford, It is promising. Ford’s … Continue reading
Posted in Stories Tagged A Single Man, Christopher Isherwood, Colin Firth, Film, Juliane Moore, Matthew Goode, Nicholas Hoult, Tom Ford Leave a comment
Kingsman: A Fun British Spy Film Without Emo
This British Spy Comedy Film stylised ala Bond will deliver the fun and the laughs in more ways than one. There are a number of comedy spy films after Bond. I guess one could say the Bond films themselves is … Continue reading →