To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Ang Kuwento ng Dalawang Talumpati
- The Tale of Two Speeches
- My ASEAN2017 Journal: The launch of the ASEAN Chairmanship
- Diliman Dreamin
- What do the photos tell about the murder of Rolando Espinosa Sr.
- Asong Itim/The Black Dog
- What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
- Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
- How would you regulate sugar?
- The Setting up of The Royal Society – Professor Michael Hunter
Tag Archives: Cybercrime Law
Internet Governance, IGF 2013 and Us
The room had a u-shaped table and on each side were seated netizens, advocates, bloggers and digital media actors. They came from different parts of the world. And as part of the introduction they were telling their stories – the … Continue reading
Why Support the Magna Carta for Philippine Internet Freedom
I still remember a time hearing the chime of bells as one gets connected to the Internet. I still remember a time you could cook four strips of bacon and still wait a bit more for a file to download. … Continue reading
Posted in Opinion Tagged Cybercrime Law, internet Freedom, MCPIF 3 Comments
Seven Effects of the Supreme Court Decision on the Cybercrime Law
Today the Supreme Court of the Philippines has rendered its decision on the Cybercrime Law – declaring the following ( taken from the FB status Supreme Court Spokesman Atty Ted Te): DISINI ET AL. V. SECRETARY OF JUSTICE | CYBERCRIME … Continue reading →