To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The SONA of DU30: The Good, the Bad and the Funny
- Antonio Luna, science and the emerging Filipino national identity by Benjamin Vallejo Jr
- Announcement STS: List of Approved Topics for the Group Project Midyear 2016
- Rizal and His Dragon: Man of Science or Scientist?
- Book Reading Assignment for STS X4 – Midyear 2016
- Are We Ready For The Internet That Will Be?
- You Want Him Buried at Libingan Ng Mga Bayani by Ed Lingao
- It Is Our Fault Why the Marcoses Are Back
- The Importance of a Social Gadfly or In Praise of Social Gadflies
- Karaoke: Ang Kaibigan Kong Dilaw
Tag Archives: IGF2013
Internet Governance, IGF 2013 and Us
The room had a u-shaped table and on each side were seated netizens, advocates, bloggers and digital media actors. They came from different parts of the world. And as part of the introduction they were telling their stories – the … Continue reading