To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Diliman Dreamin
- What do the photos tell about the murder of Rolando Espinosa Sr.
- Asong Itim/The Black Dog
- What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
- Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
- How would you regulate sugar?
- The Setting up of The Royal Society – Professor Michael Hunter
- On the importance of the playlist
- Decoding Duterte: D30: Digong the Firebrand
- Ferdinand Edralin Marcos: Act 3,Scene 2
Tag Archives: Noynoy
Choosing Presidential Lieutenants
The forum hosted by HSBC the other day about the Benigno Aquino III Presidency: Noy or Nay reminded me of man named Venegas and Bismark. VENEGAS Back when the the Philippines was ruled by Spain. There was an enterprising person … Continue reading
Posted in Opinion Tagged Beningo Aquino III, Life in the Philippines, Noynoy Leave a comment
Balut, Penoy este P-Noy and Honeymoon
P-NOY, PINOY OR PENOY? What is in a name? Á lot sometimes and sometimes not so much. The present attempt to call President NoyNoy as P-Noy is an interesting choice. It is quite close to two terms very familiar to … Continue reading →