To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Diliman Dreamin
- What do the photos tell about the murder of Rolando Espinosa Sr.
- Asong Itim/The Black Dog
- What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
- Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
- How would you regulate sugar?
- The Setting up of The Royal Society – Professor Michael Hunter
- On the importance of the playlist
- Decoding Duterte: D30: Digong the Firebrand
- Ferdinand Edralin Marcos: Act 3,Scene 2
Tag Archives: The Fellowship of the Ring
The Book and Film Adaptation
Life is cyclical a few weeks ago we had one of those long weekends. And during one of those lazy afternoon my eldest nephew and I sat down to watch a film. As my nephew searched for a movie to … Continue reading
Posted in Stories Tagged JRR Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings Leave a comment