To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Diliman Dreamin
- What do the photos tell about the murder of Rolando Espinosa Sr.
- Asong Itim/The Black Dog
- What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
- Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
- How would you regulate sugar?
- The Setting up of The Royal Society – Professor Michael Hunter
- On the importance of the playlist
- Decoding Duterte: D30: Digong the Firebrand
- Ferdinand Edralin Marcos: Act 3,Scene 2
Tags2010 Elections Abs-CBN Asia-Pacific Internet Governance Forum Benigno C. Aquino III Blog bloggers Blogs Book Books DAP Digital divide digital equality facebook Ferdinand Edralin Marcos Fiction Film Film Review Food Freedom House Globe Telecommunications Internet internet Freedom Internet Governance Jose Rizal Libel Life Life in the Philippines Malou Mangahas on-line identity On-Line Reputation Management Online Reputation Management PCIJ Philippine Blogosphere Philippines Politics Pope Francis President Satire Science Technology and Society Smart Communications Social Media STS STS Lecture The Lord of the Rings twitter
Decoding Duterte: D30: Digong the Firebrand
D30 is good copy; animated and burlesque way of speaking is entertaining but do those who observe and those who rely on those who observe fully understand the message the DU30 is sending and its reception of the people? Misunderstanding, … Continue reading →