To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Diliman Dreamin
- What do the photos tell about the murder of Rolando Espinosa Sr.
- Asong Itim/The Black Dog
- What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
- Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
- How would you regulate sugar?
- The Setting up of The Royal Society – Professor Michael Hunter
- On the importance of the playlist
- Decoding Duterte: D30: Digong the Firebrand
- Ferdinand Edralin Marcos: Act 3,Scene 2
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Asong Itim/The Black Dog
A Short Prologue of Sorts This is a set of emails you might find interesting. I came in to possession of this after I bought a second hand notebook.. All personal information and mentions of a place have been removed … Continue reading
Posted in Stories Tagged Fiction Leave a comment
Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
October 2016 is going to be an interesting a month for stories. The Spanish Film Festival is around the corner in Makati initially and in Diliman, Quezon City there will be a premiere of 2016 Gawad sa CCP Para sa … Continue reading
Posted in News and Announcements Tagged Art and Culture, Filipiniana, Play Leave a comment
What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
News are good for telling news and they do provide context from what they deemed as experts on the topic. However, The weakness of news is breadth and opinion. News provide a snapshot of the news and augmented this snapshot … Continue reading →